It feels like a million years ago that we were in Florida soaking up the lovely American sunshine and we’ve finally managed to get a little blog together!
We stayed in a Villa for 10 nights before our final 4 at the Hard Rock Hotel Universal and boy did we cram lot of fun into those 2 weeks! Here are a few of our highlights:
– Going down the fastest & highest water-slide in the world @ blizzard beach (and surviving!)
– Drinking American beer, watching American sports & eating the best wings we’ve ever had @ Bufallo wild wings
– Getting stopped by a Sherif on our way to Epcot (Naughty Nigel)
– Playing arcade games @ Disney Quest
– Sipping cocktails and listening to some live music @ The House of Blues
– FREE KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS
– Simon getting terrified by a hungry squirrel!
– Watching films by the pool @ Hard Rock Hotel
– Drinking a Flamin’ Moe & eating a HUGE doughnut @ Moe’s Tavern, Springfield
– Winning crazy golf (Sarah-Jane)
– Beating Sarah-Jane on the Men in Black ride!
– Beating Simon on the Toy Story ride!!
– Buying a suitcase for $9.00!
– American bubblegum
– Getting caught in the rain and getting to use our trusty Walmart ponchos
– The classic American & Muscle car show @ Old Town
– Amazing thunder & lightening storms
– Buying Christmas decorations in 35 degree heat!